Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jar of Hearts

Mason jars are all the rage right now and it's only a matter of time before I break down and buy a set of mason jar stamps, but until then I have been playing with the adorable mason jars from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan paper collection.

I am making a set of thank you note cards with these jars, which I cut out individually from the 6x6 pad. This first mason jar I used had a heart on it, so I added  a glittery pink heart brad over that heart to give it some flair and the popped up with some foam tape. The rose pattern paper is also from the Neapolitan collection. 


I also used a little scrap of lace doily, some pink buttons, olive green organza ribbon and tied a twine jute bow. Finished it off with three pearls in the corner and done. Looks a little shabby chic don't you think? The sentiment is from Baby Basics set from Market Street Stamps-seriously great font!

I am linking this up with the Moxie Fab World Jars of Joy Challenge...there's plenty of time to play along! I'll have 3 more cards to show you too...can't wait.

Paper: Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, Recollections , DCWV Tres Chic
Stamp: Market Street Stamps Baby Basics
Ink: Studio G
Embellishments: Wilton Doily, Recollections Heart Brad, Pearls and Buttons, May Arts Jute Twine
Adhesive: Glue Arts Foam Adhesive, Scotch ATG

4 comments:

  1. I just adore how you've put these American Crafts goodies to work for you, Jennifer! Sweet as can be, and ever so girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a CUTE card.. love that little heart you added to the jar!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)