Thursday, September 20, 2012

Jar of Flowers

Here is the second card in my set of mason jar notecards, you can see the first card here. This sweet mason jar is from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan paper collection.
This second mason jar I used had flowers in it so I just accented the centers with small rhinestones and then popped it up with some foam tape on a small pink tag. The light grey chevron pattern paper is also from the Neapolitan collection. 


To give the card a bit of vintage-shabby chic look I inked the edges of the card and tag with brown ink. I also used olive green organza ribbon and made a bow, then added some punched butterflies to finish. A sweet clean and simple thank you.  The sentiment, again, is from the Baby Basics set from Market Street Stamps-seriously great font!

I am linking this up with the Moxie Fab World Jars of Joy Challenge...there's plenty of time to play along! I'll have 2 more cards to show you too...can't wait.

I also used The Crafts Meow September Sketch to create this card. Here it is:


Lastly I am adding this to The Blog Named Hero -Tag You're it Challenge.

Paper: Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, Recollections Cardstock, DCWV Tres Chic
Stamp: Market Street Stamps Baby Basics
Ink: Studio G
Embellishments: Recollections Rhinestones, Martha Stewart Three Butterfly Punch,
Organza Ribbon from my stash
Adhesive: Glue Arts Foam Adhesive, Scotch ATG


5 comments:

  1. Oh how soft and pretty! I love mason jars! Thank you so much for playing in The Craft's Meow card sketch challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet colors and the jar with flower is so cute. Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling...love that jar! Thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are so soft and sweet, and the rhinestones on the flowers are a great detail! Thank you so much for joining us at ABNH :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)