Monday, August 27, 2012

Thanks So Much

I've been making thank you cards for all the gifts my little Sophie got for her 3rd birthday. This one is going to her Great Grandma. She's pretty lucky to have 3 Great Grandparents, though sadly we only see one (the other 2 live in Florida). Since I've been making so many thank you cards, I went clean and simple on this one.


I used the challenge colors (pink, cream and green) and the Little Flowers stamp set from Inspired by Stamping. They have some really adorable stamps and super reasonable shipping for being based out of Australia. You should shop...they are having a sale but it ends August 31!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Paper: Recollections Cardstock
Stamps: IBS Little Flowers, Stampin' Up (sentiment)
Ink: Studio G
Punch: Martha Stewart Triple Butterflies
Rhinestones & Adhesive: Recollections & Scotch ATG

5 comments:

  1. This is so dainty and sweet! I am such a fan of the pink/green combo. Perfect card for a great-grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love how you've used the Little Flowers set, it looks so pretty. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Jennifer, meant to say thank you for joining us this week at IBSIC. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, I LOVE how you colored the flowers - the darker edges give a more realistic look to them. When I first glanced at your project, I thought it was patterned paper, then realized it was made with IBS stamps! Way to go, girl. :)

    THanks for playing with us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love all the gorgeous details and how you colored the flowers! Thank you so much for the shout out! What an honor! I have just put your gorgeous card up on our FB page! Thanks for joining us at IBSIC this week! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)