Friday, August 3, 2012

Sweet Pea

There seems to be an abundance of little baby boys coming this year and as cute as they are I am all about girls! Must be because I have such a darling little one to call my own =)

I started this card awhile ago and just couldn't figure out how to finish it. The paper was darling I didn't really want to cover it up so I compromised and only cover part of it.

The adorable little sweet pea is from Cricut's New Arrival cartridge. I outlined the eyes and smile with a black marker on the backside so it would only faintly show. I also added glitter glue to the centers of the flowers and the peas with hearts on them...




Paper: Recollections Cardstock, Sweet Pea Paper from JoAnn's (I think it's Heidi Grace but I'm not sure)
Cricut: New Arrival, Sweethearts
Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps 
Ink & Glitter Glue: Studio G
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

3 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the sweet pea design and the soft colors! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect compromise! You can still see the sweet paper, but that baby in a pea is just darling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)