Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Birthday

August is a busy birthday month for us. We celebrate my mom's birthday, DH's birthday, an Aunt and Uncle birthdays, a nephew's birthday and my little Sophies's birthday. My sweet pea will be 3 this year and I don't even know where the time has gone. 

I've been busy trying to get everything together for our family BBQ birthday (we lump them all together) so I haven't had much time to create. I did manage to make this Happy Birthday card for my DH using the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger for my inspiration.



This card is very simple but the colors really make it pop. The balloons are all lifted with foam tape, like they are ready to fly away...

Here is the inspiration photo. I love the black with pops of bold colors, that's what inspired my card the most.

Have an amazing weekend, I know will!

Paper: Recollections Cardstock
Cricut: Celebrations & Alaphalicious
Adhesive: Scorch ATG & GlueArts Foam Adhesive

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you interpreted the challenge pic, Jennifer! The balloons are definitely like those bright typewriter keys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, this is adorable! Fantastic interpretation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)