Monday, July 2, 2012

Thanks Big Time - New Blog Design!


Hello and happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are looking forward to this week. We spent the day at the beach yesterday and had a blast!

I don't know if you noticed but I have a new blog design! I asked Natalie from Life {Made} Simple if she would take what I had and redesign it and I LOVE it! I have all the little buttons and gadgets now and I feel so professional! LOL Please stop by her blog and visit - she has some super yummy recipes including strawberry shortcake cookies and german chocolate cupcakes!

Now on to my card...this one is for the Play Date Cafe. The colors are Cotton Candy, Ruby, Citrus and Dusk. This one seemed difficult at first and then I pulled out my Stampin' Up inks and voila...


I really love these colors together...the dusk (grey for me) is so unexpected but I think it works well. All stamps and ink used are from Stampin' Up.

Here is the inspiration picture...isn't awesome?

I am also linking this up with the Stamp It! Cards Thank You Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. There's still time to play along with both challenges...

Paper: Recollections Cardstock
Stamps and Ink: Stampin' Up
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Jennifer! I love how you used the PDCC colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card - your flowers look amazing:) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH! Beautiful flowers! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Thank You Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)