Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Je t'aime Mon Ami

Ahhh...french. Everything french is so pretty and inspiring, don't you think? I do. Here is my version of french love...

Pretty isn't it? I think so and when I look at it I just kind of tilt my head and sigh....


I handstamped the background with a gorgeous vintage floral from Stampin' Up Fresh Vintage. The Effiel Tower and sentiment is from Tuesday Techniques Mon Ami set. Both of these stamp collections are two of my favorites!

Hope you are having an amazing summer...and staying cool!

I am linking up (and hoping for some love) with these wonderful challenges:
Stamp It! with Moxie Fab World - Love
Made Especially for You - Use 3 Colors (white, brown and lavender)

Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes Paper: Recollections Cardstock
Stamps: Stampin' Up Fresh Vintage & Bliss, Tuesday Technique Mon Ami
Ink: Studio G
Ribbon & Pearls: Offray & Recollections
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors. Love the card. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you were inspired, it really shows in your card. Very beautiful, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, very stylish, has a kind of Anna Griffin feel to it, with the vintage damask style - great job! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is ever so pretty, Jennifer, and I love the monochromatic color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! so fem and bonne!Thanks for playing along at MEFY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Made Especially For You!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is absoulutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at MEFY!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Love Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So soft and pretty! Very romantic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this TT set, and have it too! I'm right with you on loving the French feel of things. Mission accomplished here, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Jennifer! Very elegant and French, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)