Friday, June 8, 2012

What I've been doing...

Where has the week gone? My goodness it's been awhile. Here's what I've been up too in case you were wondering...

I finished and delivered 100 wedding thank you cards for my friends wedding next week. Making these cards sure did zap my want to craft lol. I estimate it took me about 7 hours (not all in one day) of measuring, cutting, punching and stamping these little beauties. That's only 25 on the table by the way...



***

I made these amazingly tasty s'mores cupcakes...if you dare, the recipe can be found here. Yummy! Where are the pictures you ask? Well....these cupcakes don't last long enough to take pictures! 

***

Heading out to a wedding this weekend so I made this sweet card with scraps from the thank you cards above. Nothing like using scraps right?

Speaking of scraps I sat down the other night and organized my scrap box by color. No joke! I even threw away (gasp) some paper that was incredibly small and (semi) silly to save. I tell you having an organized scrap box makes it easy to see what I have before I cut into more paper.

***
June 5 was my DH's grandmother birthday. She's been gone for almost a year now and I think about her often. I didn't know my own grandparents (on either side) so having her as my grandmother for almost 10 years was amazing. She was such a special women and I wish my little Sophie had gotten to know her.

We stopped by to see Grandma Marie and drop off a purple rose and a little banner. The picture isn't the best but it says "We {heart} You". I'm sure she was smiling down on us. =)


***
Hope your weekend is filled with fun and laughter. Maybe call a loved one and let them know your thinking of them. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer, those are darling! just beautiful my friend. What a sweet banner to show some love for Grandma. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on all those TY notes! I love your wedding card with all the sweet flowers on that cake. Your banner really touched my heart and how you are keeping her memory alive. My scraps are sorted by color and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, you've been very busy! Those wedding thank yous are amazing, especially photographed all together like that. I love the purple wedding card, too, and the banner you made for your Grandma. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, busy crafty girl! I would have thought more than 7 hours for that project. Your wedding card is gorgeous and the banner is beautiful! So so special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you were busy! The thank you's turned out reallly pretty though, I'm sure they were very appreciated! Your cake card looks great, too, I like the flowers on it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)