Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Sweet Thinking of You

Hi everyone...been thinking of you all lately. I've been super busy with life but I did manage to make this sweet little card.

I was going thru my scraps and found all these little pieces, you'd think I would throw them away but nope...just can't do it.


I love the mixture of the plaid, floral and polka dots. I don't know if you can see but I used ribbon again to make leaves for my little flowers.

Hope you are all doing just fine in blog land and enjoying the summer sun.

Paper: DCWV Fresh Floral Stack, Martha Stewart, Recollections Cardstock
Cricut: Sugar and Spice
Stamps & Ink: Stampin' Up & Studio G Ink
Ribbon and Rhinestones: From Michaels (sorry I don't remember the brand) & Recollections Rhinestones
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

7 comments:

  1. OH, I'm glad you did NOT throw these away. They made a perfectly sweet card, and I do like the way the different sized pieces all look together. It's more fun this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color blocking design and that sweet ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Jennifer! I love all the patterns on the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, both the card and your blog are gorgeous. So glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful Jennifer and I love the soft colors!

    I hear you about being busy! I am starting to get further and further behind! I miss having more crafty time, but enjoying summertime! Hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card, Jennifer! I love the paper that you incorporated into this design! Love the sentiment with the flowers! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! I love the soft colors & pattern papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)