Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

Can you guess what cartoon that is from? LOL I'll tell you at the end =)

This card (and the inspiration photo below) does make me want to sing every time I look at it. It's so bright and colorful. I was inspired by the overall colors - pink, orange, yellow, green.

I used Echo Parks Hello Summer papers, though the green one is actually from my stash. I think I got it at Target a long time ago. I added some extra bling to the flowers with pink, green and orange rhinestones.


There is so much fun going on in this inspiration photo created by the Joy over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog- how could you not sing?


Anyone remember Ren & Stimpy? I loved it! It was a ridiculous cartoon on Nickelodeon back when they showed cool cartoons like the Rugrats. 

Hope your Monday was amazing!

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, Echo Park Hello Summer, Target Paper from my stash
Stamp & Ink: Stampin' Up
Ribbon & Rhinestones: Offray & Recollections
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

8 comments:

  1. Those Echo Park papers are wonderful. Your card highlights them SO well! I must be about ten-fifteen years older than you, because those cartoons came around about the time of my younger cousins, and they loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright and cheery colors/design of this card! Also, thanks for coming to visit my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card, I really like those bright, fun colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous chick:) I love this. Thank you so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and happy card! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband looooved Ren & Stimpy, so I recognized the title of your post right away! LOL Thanks for the memories. ;)

    What a happy, happy (joy, joy) card, Jennifer! I love the colors and patterns and the pleasing way you assembled everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card makes me happy! I love that chevron border.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)