Friday, June 1, 2012

Fun and Funky Happy Birthday

A big thank you and welcome to my newest followers. I appreciate the following and hope I can inspire (and be inspired by) you. I also wanted to mention that I made the Fab4 over at the Play Date Cafe! I am so honored that my little Air Mail Card was so loved =)

This is the 3rd sketch in the Taylored Expression Farewell Sketch Challenge. To be honest this sketch threw me for a loop. I stared at it forever and ever and ever. It wasn't until I started going through my papers that this combination came to me and the lightbulb went off.


I used Echo Parks Hello Summer collection and I have to say they worked perfectly. I stamped the flowers, fussy cut them out and the used pop dots to give the little green one lift.


Here is the sketch. I am also linking this to the Simon Says Stamp Challenege-Anything Goes.


Paper: Echo Park Hello Summer, Recollections Cardstock  
Stamps: Stampin' Up Printed Petals, Clear Dollar Stamps
Ink: Studio G
Rhinestone: Recollections
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

4 comments:

  1. I can understand the perplexity of that sketch, it's very complex and specific looking. Your colors and papers really brought it to life! Congrats on making Fab 4 at PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!!!! Love that broken border across the middle. Soooo inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation and wonderful colours. Thankyou so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a tough sketch and you made it look easy! No fair. LOL! I absolutely LOVE the colors you chose. Great job! Thank you for playing along with TESC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)