Friday, June 1, 2012

Adorable Deer

**This is my second post for today (crazy 2 days in a row, I know). You can find my first post here or scroll down**

Ah #4 in the Taylored Expressions Farewell Sketch Challenge. Darn, I was having so much fun =)
This little sweetie comes from the Create A Critter Cartridge. The pattern papers are from DCWV Nana's Nursery.

I don't think you can really see it but I used a white gel pen to add little dots around the circles. I didn't add an extra sentiment since the paper had all those sweet sentiments already. I didn't't want to cover them up, I wanted them to shine.


Here is the sketch. I am also linking this up with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge-Anything Goes.


Paper: DCWV Nana's Nursery, Recollections Cardstock
Cricut: Create A Critter
Twine: The Twinery
Pen: Recollections White Gel Pen  
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

3 comments:

  1. Precious! I have tons of Nana's Nursery paper...I hoard it, actually :) Love your sweet card. That deer cut is one of my favorite Cricut cuts. I bought Create a Critter just for that sweet deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! I adore that deer!!

    Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie card, love your sweet little deer... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)