Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Worlds Best Dad

I just wanted to say Hi and thanks to my new followers! I hope I can provide you with some inspiration which most of you provide me with. I also wanted to point out my new blinkes...my Thank You Floral card made the Top 3 at the Made Especially for You blog challenge and the Kraft Journal blog challenge as well as was the Feature Me Friday pick at the Kraft Journal. Little happy dance!

This is for my DH from my little Sophie because he truly is the best Dad ever! Though he doesn't read my blog...so maybe not the best husband ever...just kidding =)


I found the heart shaped earth on my Cricut Give a Hoot cartridge. Isn't is cute? The letters are cut from Lyrical Letters.


I used My Minds Eye Playful Posies for the earth heart and the letters. The white and orange cardstock is Recollections.


I am linking this cutie to the following challenges:



Paper: My Minds Eye Playful Poises, Recollections Cardstock
Cricut: Give a Hoot, Lyrical Letters
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Zig Zag Two Way Glue Pen, Xyron Sticker Machine

4 comments:

  1. I love the heart with the continents on it! So fabulous, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart...such a clever idea! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used your patterned paper for the sentiment! Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your DH will love this! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)