Wednesday, May 16, 2012

With Love....

My friend Danielle is getting married this June and her wedding theme is Paris. I hope she doesn't read this or at least will be too busy with last minute details to notice this post but I thought I'd share her wedding card with you.


I used Echo Parks Be Mine Collection. I LOVE this collection and have been hoarding it since I bought it last year! I cut the postage stamp on my Cricut and adhered the front and back together to form my card. I used a doily to create faux lace.


The Eiffel Tower was stamped from the Mon Ami set from Technique Tuesday onto metallic silver paper and then fussy cut. I love this stamp set, the details on the tower are amazing! The little hearts, stamp and "with love" are all from the EP sticker embellishment sheet.


I am entering this into the Moxie Fab World Doliy and Lace Challenge (I used doilies to make faux lace) and their Postage Challenge. There's still time to play along too...so come join in the fun!

I'm also linking this into the Simon Says Stamp and Show Anything Goes Challenge...because hey anything goes right?

Paper: Recollections Cardtock, Echo Park Be Mine  
Stamp: Technique Tuesday
Ink: Studio G
Cricut:
Doliy: Wilton
Embellishments: Echo Park Be Mine
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Recollections Pop Dots

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card for someone getting married with a Paris theme, perfect. Love the Eiffel tower and the doily in the background. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)