Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thinking of You

This sweet card is based on a sketch from Taylored Expressions. Taylor has decided to end her sketch challenges and I for one am a little sad. I love sketch challenges, they are such a great starting point for creating especially when your not feeling very creative. Even though they are ending I am excited to see what Taylor comes up with next!

I used paper from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitain line and I have to say I am loving it. The line is very sweet and almost vintage-y. The colors are bright yet muted at the same time. Yeah I know is that really possible?


Here is the sketch...there's still time to play along! I am also linking this up with the following challenges: Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


Paper: Dear Lizzy Neapolitain, Recollections Cardstock, DCWV Fresh Floral Stack
Doliy: Wilton
Punch: Martha Stewart Doliy Lace & Butterfly
Pearls: Recollectons  
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Zig Zag 2 Way Glue Pen

3 comments:

  1. Lovely papers and colors. Great design too in that sketch, sorry to hear when a challenge goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, a wonderful design and and your colours and details are so pretty!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely helping us go out with a bang. Your card is fantastic. I love the added lace doily. So perfect. Thank you for playing along with TESC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)