Saturday, May 19, 2012

Thank You Floral

Do you find you are always in need of Thank You cards? I do and playing along with sketch challenges always allows me to think outside the box and come up with some great cards.

I created this card using the Made Especially for You Sketch (see below). The flower is the middle was stamped, fussy cut and piece together. I think the card has a country feel to it...I really love the way it turned out., th sketch was definitly outside my normal layouts.


This is the first time I used my Stampin' Up Real Red and Daffidil inks and man are the colors AH-mazing! They are so rich and vibrant - these pictures do not do them justice.


I did a little faux stitch around my banner and added a sweet twine bow. Loving it!
Here is the sketch...


Have an amazing weekend!
Paper: Recollections Cardstock and Kraft Cardstock, DCWV Fresh Floral Stack
Stamps: Stampin' Up Pretty Petals, TPC Studios Thank You
Ink: Stampin' Up  
Punch: Martha Stewart Butterfly
Twine: The Twinery
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

13 comments:

  1. Love that butterfly/flower centre piece! What a lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your card! So much so in fact that I have chosen to showcase your creation on the Feature Me Friday segment of our blog on Friday May 25. Please stop by the blog that day (or any time thereafter) to pick up your Featured Artist button and thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Jennifer!! This is a fantastic layout! Thank you so much for playing along with us this weekend! Hope to see you playing with us for the other challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very pretty, the colours are so cheerful and your focal point is darling! thanks for playing along with us at MEFY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super adorable! Love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at MEFY. Good luck on the challenge.
    (:(:Smiles:):)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful! I love the colors and different patterns together. Great job on the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us at ME4Y! : )

    Kristy
    www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer this is so pretty. I love the take on the sketch and the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Made Especially For You!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, love the sketch! Thanks for playing along with our anniversary challenges at Paper and Such this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uber cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at ME4Y!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so pretty! The center piece is goes perfectly with the entire card. Fantastic take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at ME4Y!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how PRETTY! I love this!! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Kraft JOurnal!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I love all the layers and colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card. Love the mix of patterns. Congrats on being featured in Top 3 at TKJ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)