Friday, May 11, 2012

Summer Spectacle

Summer is fast approaching which means it'll be time to hit the beach soon! Well actually here in (mostly) sunny California, we've actually already gotten some beach days in...I know we are so extremely lucky. I generally over pack when we go to the beach, thus making a huge spectacle of myself as I'm trying to walk across the sand with 3 bags stuffed with towels, extra clothes, toys and lotion. Not just sunblock, regular lotion...I mean who brings lotion to the beach? LOL!

Here is a fun little card I as part of the Moxie Fab World Spectacle Challenge. I was inspired by the word Spectacle as oppose to actual spectacles. Though these little sunglasses would count.


 I found these darling little glitter sunglasses at Michael's and just had to have them. I cut the circles out on my Cricut and then hand cut and pieced them together to look like beach balls.


What do you take to the beach?

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, Echo Park Splash
Sunglass: Recollections
Stamp: TPC Studios
Ink: Stampin Up
Cricut: Mini Monograms
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Jennifer! I love those little sunglasses on the beach balls. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Card Creations Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Spectacular Spectacles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Great job with the Moxie Fab Spectacular Spectacles challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)