Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sending Birthday Wishes

 **This is my second post for today (crazy I know!). You can see my first post here or scroll down.**

Here is another sweet card based on a sketch from Taylored Expressions. This time I used the Echo Park Springtime paper line.

I like how the papers look like they have something to do with sewing...the first one looks like buttons, the middle one has stitches for the flower stems and the last one looks like fancy stitching or zippers. I added some buttons to accent, they are from a giant bag of buttons I bought at Michaels.


Here is the sketch...there's still some time to play along! I m also linking this cutie up with the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge because anything goes right? =)


Paper: Echo Park Springtime, Recollections Cardstock, DCWV Fresh Floral Stack
Stamp: Recollections
Ink: Studio G
Ribbon: Offray
Buttons: Michaels
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Glue Arts Adhesive Squares

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so sweet. I love how you used the different patterned paper for the panels. Another great take on Taylor's sketch. Thank you for playing along with TESC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)