Monday, May 7, 2012

Live, Love, Laugh

Okay so I didn't get to anymore NSD challenges this weekend, but that's okay. I spent the time with family enjoing our wonderful CA weather! Okay and I did a little crafting.

I created this card for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - Vintage Vouge. I loved the colors, lace, sequins - pretty much everything the trigger offered!


I stamped the background with a set from Teresa Collins. Not only does it say "Live, Love, Laugh", the little words read "dream, laughter, smiles and wishes". I thought they would compliment the theme of an anniversary - where you would "live, love and laugh" with your spouse as well as share "dreams, laughter, smiles and wishes". A little sappy I know, but that's me.


The card is very shiny thanks to the metallic gold cardstock and toffee colored crystals I used.
Here is the Moxie Fab inspiration photo...there's still time to join in the fun! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the Moxie Fab World?


And I am also entering it into the A Blog by Hero Challenge #3 Topsy Turvy (I used my sentiments to create my own pattern paper).

Paper: Recollections Cardstock
Stamps: Teresa Collins, Stampin' Up
Ink: Studio G
Punch: Fiskers Round Edge
Lace: From my stash
Flowers: Michaels Dollar Bin
Pearls & Crystals: Recollections
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

9 comments:

  1. What pretty background paper you made, Jennifer! I like the whole elegant feel to your card. I did not get time to play in this TT; boo. :( Too busy, but it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stamped background looks marvelous and you pulled the whole card together beautifully with your primes and lace trim. Very pretty card, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and take on the trigger! I love how you made the background with stamps. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read your little bio snippet and I think it's so sweet to have your 2 1/2 yo as your "partner in crime" and have your blog named after both of you! So sweet! Sweet card too. And I like sap :) Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You created a beautiful background with all the sentiments! Very elegant! Thanks for joining the challenge at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely.
    Thank you for playing with our challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Linda
    A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your background, and the color combo is so elegant :) thanks for playing along with our Challenge #3 at A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)