Tuesday, May 8, 2012

iCelebrate

We all know an Apple lover...not the fruit (though Sophie is that kind of apple lover) but the brand. We have several Apple products in our home and yes, Sophie is pretty proficient at operating all of them, but I know there are people who only have Apple products - ONLY. It's quite scary actually...Apple's pretty expensive- we held out for years before we broke down and bought the iPad.

Part of what I like about Apple as a brand is the simplicity and ease of using. Over at CAS-ual Fridays, they are all about simplicity. And since it is their first birthday I thought what better way to celebrate than with a cupcake Apple style.


I used metallic silver cardstock and Bazzill's pearlized white cardstock...not the easiest to photography if your an amateur like me.


I cut the cupcake from the Cricut Celebrations cartridge and flipped it (it just looked better). I then took a "bite" out of the cupcake. I used pop dots to give the frosting top a little lift (kinda hard to see here) and I masked and stamped the "icelebrate".

Happy 1st Birthday CAS-ual Fridays!

I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - it's their 3rd birthday.
 Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

Paper: Recollections Metallic Cardstock, Bazzil Pearl White Cardstock
Cricut: Celebrations, Mini Monograms
Stamps: TPC Studio
Ink: Stampin' Up
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Recollections Pop Dots

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Jennifer! Apple seems to be everywhere these days, so this would be perfect for so many people. Such a clever sentiment, too! Thanks for helping us celebrate this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer - what a clever (and cute!) idea to fashion your cupcake into the apple logo. So fun! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and very clever! Thanks for celebrating with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)