Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Buttons and Banner Card

Yes, me again...just trying to get those weekend challenges in. I'm sure you know how that goes...

I was checking out my scrap paper pile, which is growing by the minute. I think it multiples overnight or something. Of course I found all these great little scraps...a little red and white gingham, a little green and white chevron so I thought why not a card with a little banner.

 I have to say I really love the way this birthday card turned out. The colors are so vibrant and festive and I got to use my scraps for the little banner! Whoo hoo for using scraps right?!



Here's hoping your weekend is a blast!

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, DCWV Fresh Floral Stack
Stamp: TPC Studios
Ink: Stampin' Up
Buttons: Fancy Pants
Twine: The Twinery
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Great way to use up the scraps. Thanks for celebrating with us this weekend at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card! I saw your entry in SP and wanted to stop by. I love your card and all the different elements. AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the fun colors! Thanks for playing along with our challenges this week at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fresh and pretty! I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute love trhe color combo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)