Sunday, May 20, 2012

For the Newlyweds

Here is another wedding card for my friend Danielle. This one is pretty flat so it can be mailed since our friend Rosy will not be able to attend the wedding. She is expecting her her 2nd bundle of joy right around the same time, so expect to see a "congrats on your new baby" card soon. =)


I used my Martha Stewart doily punch for the lace borders. The hearts are cut from the Create a Critter cartridge, love the images on there. I used my Fresh Vintage floral stamp from Stampin' Up on the white hearts. I used textured cardstock so it kind of gives it a linen look.



Hope your weekend is still amazing!

Paper: Recollections Cardstock
Stamps: Stampin' Up Fresh Vintage & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Stampin' Up, Studio G
Cricut: Create a Critter
Punch: Martha Stewart Doliy Lace
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer :-) simple and very styish :-) I love the hearts and floral design, very pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, I like the purple border behind the white!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how beautiful!! Love the layered hearts!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card with soft purple! Love the scallopy punched borders! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, such a lovely wedding card. Thanks for playing with CAS-ual Friday's this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)