Monday, May 21, 2012

Dad's Day

Now that Mother's Day is over its time to get ready for Father's Day. Masculine cards are not easy for me because I always want to add a flower or butterfly to them and we know that's just not manly. I'm sure it can be done but I haven't figured it out just yet. So instead I'll settle for working in stripes. Reminds me of a tie actually.


This paper actually is accented with glitter but I like the blue and orange tones. I figure a little glitter doesn't hurt anyone right? I actually don't have a "Happy Father's Day" stamp so I typed it up on the computer and printed it out. Easy peasy.


I am linking this up at the Paper and Such Design Blog. It's their first anniversary and they have quite a few challenges to play in thru Wednesday. This challenge is for the boys. Oh and they are also offering 25% off everything in the store...enabler I know. =)

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, My Minds Eye Playful Poises 
Cricut: All Mixed Up
Brads: Recollections  
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

3 comments:

  1. What a great guy card!!! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such - GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS!!! Guy cards are difficult for me, but you rocked this. It does look like a tie. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this 'easy peasy' dad's card! Fabulous way to use up skinny strips (or create new ones just 'cause ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)