Saturday, May 12, 2012

Congratulations Wedding Card

Lots of weddings this year...we have 3 to go to in the next 2 months and one lucky couple will receive this gorgeous card.


This yellow and grey combination has not gotten old...I am in love with it. I cut the flowers from my Sweethearts cartridge and layered them together with clear gem brads. I added some sheer yellow ribbon leaves and voila...so cute!



This is another fabulous vintage style key from JoAnn's craft line. I love these keys and use them a lot.



Paper: Recollections Cardstock, DCWV
Stamp: Stampin' Up
Ink: Stampin' Up
Cricut: Sweethearts Cartride
Key: JoAnn's Craft Essentials
Ribbon: Offray
Brads: Recollections Gem Brads
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card for one lucky couple.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous flowers and a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like yellow and gray still, too. They are a classy combo, I think. The little ribbons you tucked behind the blossoms are really sweet! Such a pretty wedding card; the recipients will love it. How could they not??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)