Saturday, April 14, 2012

Time for Tea

I have been searching for tea cup stamps for awhile now and I found a set of Inadinkado tea cup stamps at TJ Maxx! No really I did...I was so surprised and best of all they were only $2.50. What a deal.

I was trying to use up some scraps of paper I have lying around and this is what I came up with.

 I stamped the tea cups onto floral print paper and then cut them out. I used a tissue and inked the background behind the cups and around the edge of the paper to give it a more vintage feel.


I love the shabby chic look of this card!

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, DCWV Fresh Floral Stack & Springtime
Stamp: Inkadinkado, Clear Dollar Stamps
Ink: Studio G
Ribbon: Offray
Twine: The Twinery
Buttons: Fancy Pants
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, the soft colors & patterns look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw those same stamps at the Maxx, Jennifer! They are so sweet. Love how you paper pieced them. :)
    You can find such awesome bargains at TJ Maxx!

    Jennifer, thank you SO much for leaving love so often at my blog. You truly make my day with each and every lovely word. :) Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)