Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mom...

Now that Easter's over it is time to starting thinking about Mother's Day. Here is a bright and fun card I made for Mom following the Taylor Expression Sketch Challenge #155. The colors were plucked from Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #18- really the chevron plate in the middle and pinks jumped out at me.

The green and white chevron print paper is super cool (makes my eyes silly). I stamped the floral damask paper using Taylor's Miniature Motifs Stamps, they are so much fun! I cut the shapes using my Mini Monogram and Sugar and Spice cartridges. The "MOM" is cut using Lyrical Letters.


The inside of the card will say "Happy Mother's Day" though I guess I could always use it for a birthday as well. Hmmm....which one comes first? Haha

Here is the sketch and inspiration photo for the colors.



Thanks for stopping by!

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, Echo Park Summer Days (chevron paper)
Stamp: Taylor Expression Miniature Motifs
Ink: Studio G
Cricut: Plantin Schoolbook, Sugar and Spice, Lyrical Letters
Ribbon: Offray
Pearls: Zva Creative 
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Jennifer and great job on the sketch - your mom will love it. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this? I love these colors and how bright and happy they are. Perfect for MOM indeed! Thank you for playing along with TESC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - You've got a lot of cute cards here on your blog recently, and not just the Mother's Day cards. You've been busy, and they're all really cute. I hope you will consider linking up at Word Art Wednesday. We would really LOVE to have you join us at:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)