Friday, April 20, 2012

Love...

Love is all you need...at least that's what they say. Though I think it's true, love it sometimes all you need. Other times it's a piece of chocolate, but that's a different story for another time.

I was practicing my faux paper lace technique again and love the way this card turned out. You can see my other faux paper lace card and find a link to the tutorial here.




I used the sketch #156 from Taylored Expressions to create this card. The heart and swirl pattern stamped on the white cardstock is from their Miniature Motiffs collections. I am having so much fun playing with the background stamps! Here is the sketch...


Paper: Recollections Cardstock, Heidi Grace Forever Love
Stamps: Taylor Expressions Miniature Motiffs
Cricut: Gypsy Font
Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Love
Pearls: ZVA Creative
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how you pleated the doily lace edge to create a circular pattern! At first, I thought, "How does she do that??" but upon closer inspection, I see the pleating. Great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to "love" about this card?! These colors always work well and your take on the sketch is fantastic. Thank you for playing along with TESC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)