Sunday, April 1, 2012

Look Who's Two

Ever look around the house and see something you know you could use for crafting? I have and this time I was looking for something to use as rope for this Toy Story themed birthday card. Low and behold I found my Thanksgiving Kitchen Twine. Now I know I could've used regular craft twine but it just wasn't thick enough. I wanted the rope to, well look like rope. So I looped it and secured it to my card and then I took some brown ink and aged it. Not bad for twine I use once a year!

I cut the sheriff's star out on my Cricut using the Create a Critter cartridge. The Toy Story characters is a sticker that I put on white cardstock then cut out and pop dotted over the star. I used the All Mixed Up cartridge for the font and my In Stitches punch around the border.

This is going into the Moxie Fab World Challenge using Household Items. There's still time to play along!

Paper:Recollections Cardstock

Circut: Create a Critter, All Mixed Up

Stickers: Disney's Toy Story

Twine: Kitchen Twine from who knows where I've had it that long!

Adhesive: Scitch ATG, Recollections Pop Dots

3 comments:

  1. So so cute and really resourceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was reading your post, I thought, "Ah! I know the Moxie Fab challenge would be perfect here!" Then, I see you've already nabbed it! Way to go, using that kitchen twine. :) This card is Adorable, with a capital "A"!

    Thanks for visiting me today! It was so nice to 'see' you. :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Household Items Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)