Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Love You

And I really love the way this card turned out! I made this card for the Moxie Fab World Challenge Paper Scraps Challegne, though it can also be part of the Don't Throw it Away Challenge as well.
  

The little squares are actually salvaged from the cover page of the paper pack the cardstock came in. They were perfect since they were already perfect squares. I had the black and white polka dot paper left over from Sophie's 2nd birthday invitations and I always have ivory scraps lying around.


"I love you" are stickers that I purchase many moons ago and I was shocked that I had the correct letters to spell it out. I still hve the sheet of leftover letters that will never get used, but I have some great ideas for them now!

I love any comments you leave me...

Paper: Recollections Cardstock
Cricut: Gypsy Wanderings
Sticker Letters: Deja Vu Clear Letter Stickers
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Don't Throw It Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love using the covers from paper packs? It feels like such a bonus! THis card is super elegant, Jennifer, with the black, white and red color scheme and pretty patterns. :) Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)