Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hey Good Looking

Whatcha got cookin'? I am a country music lover at heart, so when I saw the "Name that Tune" challenge from CAS-ual Fridays I knew I would choose a country song. It was just a matter of which one. I recently purchased "The Best of 2009" Cricut cartridge (on sale - whoo hoo!) and found this sweet little apron. I just love it and I love being in the kitchen!  





I haven't decide on the inside sentiment for this card. It could be used for a birthday, I love you or even a fun anniversary. What do you think?

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, DCWV Fresh from the Garden Cricut: Best of 2009 Stamps: My Pink Stamper Fontabulous Ink: Studio G Rhinestones: Me & My Big Ideas Twine: The Twinery Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Zig Zag 2way Glue Pen

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! Glad you played at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soo cute!! :) I found you through Fantabulous Cricut and love all your projects!
    Your newest follower,
    ♥ Cyndy
    arcyscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)