Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Birthday

I made this fun card for my nephew's 8th birthday. It's super simple, yet so festive because of the papers and colors. The strip of stars in the middle is actually the frames from some stars I had cut before. It was so perfect I figured why not use it on something else, why throw it away right?!


The fun pattern paper I got a long time ago in a set and I don't remember or have the company name. I added a few stars and stamped "Just for You" on the front of the envelope.


This is being entered in The Paper Variety Card and Envelope Challenge. The challenge was to create a card with a matching envelope.


My nephew loved his card and of course his gifts!

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, Pattern Paper from my stash
Cricut: All Mixed Up, Plantin Schoolbook
Stamp: Stamping' Up
Ink: Studio G
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Xyron 510

2 comments:

  1. An awesome birthday card! The stars on the envelope coordinate very nicely. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never hurts to have a bday card on hand! This is great! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)