Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Gift Bag

Easter is this Sunday (hard to believe huh?) and I am going to have a full house of family. I'm so excited because my sister in law is bringing my niece and nephew over for some Easter fun. We live about 2 hours apart and we don't get to see each other as much as I would like. I know 2 hours isn't that far but life, cost of gas and time always gets in the way.

To celebrate their visit I am making them their own Easter bags. Usually I mail them a box full of goodies but since they will be here we are celebrating in style! Here is the bag I made for my niece Gwyn.



I used a bag I found on clearence at Target last year (Yes last year! Haha.). I cut the letters from All Mixed Up and ran them through my Xyron Sticker machine so I could add the glitter - works like a charm! I aslo added some glitter glue to the egg, don't think you can really see it though. The egg and chick (which is actually a duck...they looked so much alike and it was super late) are from the Create A Critter cartridge. It really is one of my favorites! Really my Cricut and Gypsy are my favorite tools.

Have a wonderful Easter!

Paper: DCWV Butterflies and Blossoms, Recollections Cardstock
Cricut: All Mixed Up, Create A Critter, Plantin Schoolbook
Glitter: Stampendous, Studio G Glitter Glue
Bag: Target Brand
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Xyron Sticker

3 comments:

  1. Super cute gift bag. Love the cricut cuts-that egg is so FUN ans such an adorable chick:) Love it! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC job with your great gift bag!TOO CUTE,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable gift bag! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)