Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cute as a Button

There is nothing cuter than a new baby, well except a cute baby card to celebrate! I love the way this card turned out, it is so pretty in person. It just pops with color. Here is a great way to use up your stash of buttons too.


I used some bright and fun paper from my DCWV Butterflies and Blossoms stack. I then added a strip of ribbon and picked out some fun and colorful buttons. I used a cute little stamp set I found at Michaels in the dollar bin (gotta love that). A sweet bow seals the deal!


I even made a faux button (sort of) I just cut out 2 circles and stamp my "So Cute" on the smaller one. I used pop dots to give it some lift and voila...instant faux button!

I am entering this in the Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes Challenge, because well anything goes!

And a big thank you to the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog, I was the random winner of last weeks Anything Goes Challenge (with this pretty card) and have now taken an amazing shopping trip at the Simon Says Stamp Store. Whoo Hoo!

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, DCWV Butterflies and Blossoms
Stamp: Studio G
Ink: Studio G
Ribbon: Offray
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Pop Dots

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is fabulous Jennifer and great use of the buttons, absolutely love it.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)