Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Another Welcome Little One

I got the idea for this card after reading the Moxie Fab World Blog for the Practical Solutions for Paper Crafters post. It's titled the "Don't Throw it Away" Challenge. Trust me I hardly throw any of my scraps away! I'm such a little hoarder I just know I can use it somewhere else. I'm sure there are many people like me!


I bought these Martha Stewart felt letter stickers almost 3 years ago for Sophie's scrapbook and I've been staring at the leftovers since. So I decided to put the to good use and create a background for this sweet card.



I cut the scallop and circle on my Cricut from my Sugar and Spice cartridge. I used adhesive foam to give it some lift and dimension.

Hope you enjoy my sweet little creation!

Paper: DCVW Springtime, Recollections White and Pink Cardstock
Stickers: Martha Stewart Felt Letters
Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps
Ink: Studio G
Cricut: Sugar and Spice
Ribbon: Offray Pink Satin
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Glue Arts Adhesive Foam Blanks

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Don't Throw It Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)