Friday, March 23, 2012

Welcome Little One

Having a little one of mine own now I cherish the times when it's quiet and everything is clean and in its place. I can achieve it sometimes, though there is no way it ever looks like this...

This is the inspiration photo for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger. Isn't it amazingly beautiful and serene? I love the clean lines and light feminine colors, the hint of pink, white and cream. These things are what inspired me to create this card for a new little baby girl.

I love the simplicity of the card and think its just as beautiful as the room. Paper: Recollections Cardstock, DCWV Nana's Nursery Circut: Gypsy Wanderings Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps Ink: Studio G Pearls: Recollections Pearls Ribbon: Offray Adhesive: Scotch ATG

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the card!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I recognized that Nana's Nursery paper! It's perfect for that Trigger challenge. Wasn't that the prettiest living room? Sigh. And you're so right about having kids and not having a tidy, clean room. LOL! My girls are 13 and 10 now, and I sooooorrt of have tidy rooms again, but not quite. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)