Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wedding Congratulations Card

I made this card following the Artful Delight-Delightful Inspiration Templete for March. At first I was a little intimidated by the templete because there was so much on it but when I found these in my stash I knew I could do it.

I've had this paper for a few years - no really I have. I am such a paper hoarder. I love paper and sometimes it pains me to cut it. Go ahead and laugh, I am!

Here is the templete inspiration... ASC Sketch #18

Paper: Heidi Grace Forever Love, Recollections White and Ivory Cardstock Stamp: Stampin' Up A Word for You Ink: Craft Smart Black Ribbon: Offray Ivory Pearls: ZVA Creations Adhesive: Scotch ATG

4 comments:

  1. Very cool interpretation of the Artful Delight sketch! So creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do love seeing cards being created with our monthly sketches. I too love your interpretation of this month's sketch. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. It's soft and sweet and turned out so nice. Thanks for sharing it with all of us - I really like it!
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! Love your interpretation of the sketch...thanks so much for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)