Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sweet Sixteen Birthday Card

A dear friend of mine needed a birthday card for a sweet sixteen party she was going to. The theme was Fairytale and the birthday girl's favorite color is blue. This is what I came up with and I love it!

I cut the "16" using the Alphalicious cartridge on my Cricut. The flowers I handstamped in blue and silver with a flower from my Stampin Up Pretty Petals set. I hand cut each flower and added pop dot to some for added dimension. The flowers have a mixture of silver pearl centers and clear rhinestone centers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I had to make my step grand daughter a sweet 16 card and used yours as a jumping off point. It turned out as beautiful as yours so I thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)