Sunday, March 11, 2012

Queen for a Day

I've been playing around with the thought of this card in my head for awhile but it wasn't until I saw the Taylored Expressions sketch that my thought finally played out. I actually made this card for two challenges - The Play Date Cafe Color Challenge #121 and the Taylored Expression Sketch Challenge #154. I do have to say I LOVE the way it turned out! Here are the inspirations:

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #122

Taylored Expression Sketch Challenge #154

I love the colors in the PDC Challenge (and had the perfect paper for it) and I love Taylor's layout. Honestly I love everything about this card...

I hope you LOVE it too! The inside is stamped with "Happy Birthday" but I forgot to take a picture of it...oops!

Paper: DCWV Lemon Flower Stack, Recollections Metallic Silver Cardstock and White Cardstock

Stamps: Stampin' Up You're a Gem and A Word for You (inside of card)

Cricut Cartridges: Gypsy Wanderings (Crown) and Sugar and Spice Lite (Doily)

Flourish: K & Co Elegance Borders

Ribbon: Offray

Accent Gems: Me & My Big Ideas Clear Rhinestones, Zva Creative Pearls, Recollections Silver Pearls

Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Zig Zag 2 Way Glue Pen

4 comments:

  1. What a nice card, I really like the pearls you added to the crown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this? Gorgeous colors for this card too! Great use of Taylor's sketch. Thank you for playing along with TESC.
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Jennifer! I love the colors and all of your details on the crown. So glad you played along with Taylor's sketch :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)