Saturday, March 10, 2012

"A" is for Apricot - A Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger

Have I mentioned how much I love this blog? Amazing inspiration can be found here daily-usually twice daily! Whenever I look there is something new posted that gets my creative juices flowing. Ideas don't just float in my head, they compete with each other...LOL but it's so true.
Here is the gorgeous inspiration for this Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger.
I know it is in French but the colors - turquoise, coral and gold - really shouted Moroccan to me. Seriously they shouted. I loved the Moroccan themed banners I did recently (you can see them here) and decided to create a baby card based on them.
Paper: SEI Black Orchid, Recollections Metallic, Recollections White Cardstock
Elephant: Cricut Sugar and Spice Lite Cartridge
Stamp: Stampin' Up - A Word For You
Ink: Craft Smart Black
Ribbon: Stampin' Up Coral Calipso
Rhinestone: Recollections
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, ZIG 2 Way Glue Pen
Hope you love it as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning this challenge at Moxie Fab World. I hope you get a really great prize - don't forget to email Cath (details on their blog). I'd like to invite you to visit my blog and become a follower, and would like your permission for me to also follow your blog (if you don't mind). Have a great week, and congrats again! Hope to see you soon,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)