Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hoppy Easter

Easter is just around the corner! My good friend Rosie asked for an Easter card for her sweet little Lily and of course I was delighted to make one for her.

I found this cool zig zag paper in my DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies paper pad. Isn't it perfect for Easter? The colors are just so spring!

I used the Paper and Such Sketch Challenge as my starting point. Sketches make things so much easier most of the time. Here is the sketch: Hope you love it little Miss Lily! Paper: Recollections Cardstock, DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies, DCWV (scraps for eggs) Circut: Stretch Your Imagination, Sugar and Spice, Walk in My Garden stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps Ink: Studio G, Sharpie Marker Twine: The Twinery Rhinestone: Me & My Big Ideas Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Zig Zag Glue Pen

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little Easter card! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper and Such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little bunny card! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)