Sunday, March 4, 2012

Home Sweet Home - A Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Challenge

I found this amazing blog called Moxie Fab World and I am just in love with them! The blog is hosted by Cath Edvalson who is the Trends Editor of Paper Crafts Magazine. Her challenges, posts and finds are so inspiring and fun. Almost every Tuesday she posts a Tuesday Trigger challenge with a picture that should challenge and inspire you to create. This Tuesday Trigger is based on the theme "Home Sweet Home". You can view the inspiration picture by clicking here.
When I think of "Home Sweet Home" Mom comes to mind. And being a mother now myself I hope that my Sophie thinks of our home sweet home as the place she wants to be. With Mother's Day just around the corner (really it is) I decided to make this cute Mother's Day Card to celebrate Mom and Home Sweet Home.
I love the spring colors...I found the striped paper and green polka dot paper in my stash but it is from Die Cuts with a View. I cut the sweet bird house and cloud from my April Showers Cricut Cartridge and used a pink gem brad to hold my tag in place. I hand wrote "Mom" on the tag and inked the cloud with a little blue to give it some texture. I stamped "Happy Mother's Day" with a beautiful little stamp I found online at Clear Dollar Stamps.
Paper: Recollections, DCWV
Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps
Ink: Studio G, Recollections
Cricut: April Showers Cartridge, Tags, Bags and Boxes
Ribbon: K1 Crafts
Brad: Recollections Gem Brad
Adhesive: Scotch ATG
I hope you love my Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger "Home Sweet Home" Card because I do! Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Yoli! If you click the share button above you can share via Twitter or Facebook.

      Delete
  2. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)