Monday, March 19, 2012

Home is Where Your Story Begins

There is nothing better than home. Growing up in a divorced family and staying separate homes, moving and starting over again has really made me value the word home. Having my little Sophie now all I want to do is give her a home-someplace she knows she belongs. That being said I am in love with this stamp from Market Street Stamps. It's is adorable and as soon as I saw it I had to have it. I am not an impulsive buyer at all-I generally mull my wants over for a few days, look at them over and over again and then decide if I really need them. Not with this little set. I saw, I wanted and I purchased immediately!
Tell me this isn't the sweetest card for someone purchasing a new home or starting a new family?! I stamped the inside with "Congratulations". The 3 houses in the middle have been pop dotted for added dimension. I colored in some of the features with a teal blue ink pen. The colors are from the Market Street Stamp Challenge Paint the Town. Here is the inspiration: I hope home is a wonderful place for everyone! Paper: Recollections White, Ivory, Navy, Teal, Yellow and Kraft Cardstock Stamp: Market Street Stamps Ink: Studio G Ink Pen: Ditto in Light Blue Twine: The Twinery in Denim Pop Dots: Recollection Pop Circles Adhesive: Scotch ATG
P.S. Just saw the new blog post from guest designer Laurie Willison - great minds think alike!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love those popped up houses. Glad you joined our CDS blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool set isnt it. I dont have it but now I'm regretting not having it. ;_) Awesome project!

    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)