Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Card

Hello! It's already March which means spring is on it's way and so is Mother's Day. I made this Mother's Day card for 3 challenges this week - look at me multi tasking! I really love the way this card turned out, it's very elegant yet understated. It's really perfect for anyone on Mother's Day. Of course You can give it to Mom, but it's also great for your Mother in Law, Grandmother, Sister, Aunt, Cousin, Godmother....really anyone who's made an impact in your life in a motherly way.
I am entering this card in The Play Date Cafe #121 color challenge, the Shopping our Stash (SOS)Challenge #41 Sentiments Required and the Mojo Monday #231 Sketch Challenge. You can click on any of the titles above and it will take you to their blogs.
I am really enjoying these challenges...they are fun and I feel they are challenging me to be a better and more creative card maker and crafter. Enjoy!
Paper: Recollections (white base and kraft cardstock), DCWV Nana's Nursery, My Mine's Eye Totally Girl, Echo Park Springtime, DCWV Fresh Floral Stack
Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps
Ink: Studio G
Ribbon: Offray
Pearls: Zva Creative
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous! love the different shades of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colors! Thank you for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOTHER'S DAY?!?! GAH! Oh, ahem. At first I didn't like this Mojo layout, but now I do. :) You did good.

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this card.Very Feminine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)