Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Easter

Oh my it's been awhile...my little Sophie and I have been sick. It hasn't been fun and it sure wasn't an easy time I tell you. But we are much better and moving on, catching up and planning for Easter.
Easter is quickly approaching, are you ready? My friend Rosie is! She requested a card her little bunny Lily could give to her daddy. I love my Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge and found this adorable bunny. The little bow tie, hair bows and basket are from the same cartridge.
I'm entering this sweet card in the Fantabulous Cricut Blog Challenge #104 "Gentle Animals", Paper and Such Design Blog Challenge "Spring or Easter Card"
Wish me luck!
Paper: Recollections White and Blue Cardstock, DCWV Polka Dot Paper and Nana's Nursery
Stamp: Studio G
Ink: Studio G
Cricut: Create a Critter
Punch: Fiskers Mini Flower Punch
Rhinestones: Me & My Big Ideas
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everyone is feeling better. Love this card as it has the cuteness factor going for it. I am sure Lily's dad will love it. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure your friend Rosie, Lily, and her dad will love it! It's soo cute!
    thanks for playing with us at fccb!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, what an adorable Easter card! Your bunnies are the cutest:) Thanks for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute bunnies! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)