Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cure for the Winter Blues - A Moxie Fab World Challenge

Here is the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge which you can also enter thru March 11. The challenge is to incorporate navy blue in an innovative way. Here is what I came up with...

I used mostly navy blue paper and ink with a hint of silver. I hand stamped the background as well as stamped the butterflies, flowers and sentiment. The bird cage is cut on my Cricut using the April Showers cartridge. Navy blue rhinestones and pearl button center just make this card "moxie fab"!

You may be wondering "Where's the little bird that suppose to be in the cage?". Well, he decided to take a flight around the world because what better cure is there for the winter blues?

Paper: Recollections Navy Blue, White and Metallic Silver Stamps: Stampin' Up Bliss Set (filigree and butterflies), Studio G (sentiment), Stampin' Up Pretty Petals (flowers) Ink: Studio G Accents: Zva Creative (pearls), Me and My Big Ideas (rhinestones) Adhesive: Scotch ATG Hope you love it like I do!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful:) I love the butterflies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)