Monday, March 12, 2012

Congratulations Wedding Card

Here is another beautiful card in the lovely shades of charcoal, ash and butter. I made this card for the Play Date Cafe Challenge. I used a sketch from Retro Sketches. I thought I had more time to enter it in their challenge but missed out. It's okay, I love the way this card turned out am in love with these colors!
Isn't the key just beautiful? I found these at JoAnn's. I love them. The middle strip of paper has lots of glittery accents which makes this card shine.

Here is the inspiration again, it's gorgeous!

The Play Date Cafe Challege #122

Have a great day!

Paper:DCWV Lemon Flower Stack, Recollections White Cardstock
Stamp: Stampin' Up A Word for You
Cricut: Gypsy Wanderings
Key: JoAnn's Craft Essentials
Gem Brad: Recollections
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

2 comments:

  1. I used DCWV Lemon Flower papers too!! They were perfect for this color combo. :) I LOVE how your card turned out...super elegant, yet clean and simple at the same time. And that key! Love it. I'll have to check my Joanns store.

    Thanks for becoming a follower of mine. I've put myself on your sidebar, too!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date CAfe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so beautiful! I love that key and I will have to keep my eye out for those! I have a soft spot for those, so your card caught my eye! Fantastic use of the color story too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)