Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bit O'Green

Actually it is a lot of green. Happy St. Patrick's Day! My DH and I had our very first date on St. Patrick's Day 10 years ago...still amazes me that so much time has passed already. I am very lucky to have found him and so very lucky to still have him!
I am entering this card at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Bit O'Green. It definitely is more than a "bit of green" but that's what St. Patrick's Day is all about. Go Green!
The clover is 3 hearts put together. Funny I thought 4 leaf clovers were more associated with St. Patty's Day but looking around on various sites, projects and store decorations a lot of them use a 3 leaf clover so I am deeming them lucky as well. I used a old gold gel pen and hand dotted the frame.
Have an amazing day-who knows maybe you'll get lucky!
Paper: Recollection White & Green Cardstock, DCWV Fresh Floral Stack Cricut: Create A Critter (hearts) Stamp & Ink: StudioG Ribbon: Celebrate It Rhinestone: Me & My Big Ideas Adhesive: Scotch ATG

1 comment:

  1. Hello jennifer what a perfect St Patricks Day card this is, I love that Plaid paper. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week
    Hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)