Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #120

Sounds like something for my little Sophie doesn't it? Guess what? It's not, it's for me! I found this blog while surfing the web and the inspiration picture looked so cool I had to try it. The colors they've chosen are so HOT right now for spring. I've seen them everywhere. This is the first challenge I've ever entered so I'm super excited. I love the way my card turned out too...these are not colors I would normally choose to go together but I love the way they do.

You can play along too...just visit The Play Date Cafe. A new challenge is announced every Thursday! Here is the inspiration...

The colors are described as Baby Blue, Orangesicle and Basil.

Here is what I came up with...

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, Anna Griffin, SEI, DCWV Stamps: Stampin' Up Ink: Studio G Ribbon: Stampin' Up Rhinestones: Me and My Big Ideas Adhesive: Scotch ATG

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found us! We've got some very different color combos each week, and some really cool inspiration pix, all put together by Jaclyn Miller.

    I love the paper you matched to our challenge...it's perfect! And that little cluster of flowers is super sweet.

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Jenn! I think you captured the colors perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)