Sunday, February 26, 2012

Moroccan Themed Baby Shower Banners

Hello! I recently made these mini 3x3 banners for a customer who is having a moroccan themed baby shower. I think they are fabulous! I love the way they turned out and love that I can share them with you.
I made 4 banners all 3x3 with elephants each end. The banners read "Welcome", "Gifts", "Thanks" and "It's A Girl". My favorite part of the banners are the elephants. I think they are adorable!
Please excuse the really bad banner photo - I'm still trying to find the right place to take my banner pictures. I've tried on our living room wall but it's beige and the lighting is terrible. I've also tried our fireplace mantle but the flagstone underneath is SO dirty from use it distracts from the banner. For now it's outside and that's not so pretty either.

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)