Friday, February 24, 2012

Hello!

Welcome to my little corner of the blogging world. I'm very excited to start sharing with you. What am I going to be sharing you ask? Well....I'm thinking I will share with you some of my crafty creations, how to's, likes and recipes. We'll see how this goes...LOL! A little about me to start off with. I am a stay at home mom who loves to create pretty things, cook and bake. I have a loving husband who works extra hard so I can stay home with my amazing Sophie who is 2 1/2. We also have 2 crazy dogs, Diego and Dillon, both about 7 years old. I hope I can provide you with some laughs and smiles. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Congratulations on the birth of your blog! Sending good wishes!
    --Sue AKA Stitchuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! Following to keep up with you now. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is off to a great start! I've just been wandering through and it's a fun place to visit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)